The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Expired Trade and Business Licences Subject to Penalties and Revocation
- Expired Trade and Business Licences Subject to Penalties and Revocation 13th February 2017, 10:02am
- DCI Processes Police Clearances for Business Licences
- Persons applying for trade and business licences are now able to have their police clearance certificates processed by the Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI). 3rd August 2016, 3:31pm
- Liquor Licence Holders: Remember Your 19 August Deadline
- Liquor licence holders – including those with music and dancing licenses – are reminded of the Friday, 19 August deadline to apply for licence renewals. 2nd August 2016, 5:11pm
- Early Liquor Licensing Renewals Encouraged
- In order to avoid processing delays, liquor licence holders - including those with music and dancing licenses – are encouraged to apply for licence renewals early, in advance of the renewal deadline on Friday, 19 August 2016. 28th June 2016, 9:01am