The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- DCI to Help Real Estate Agents, Dealers, with Mandatory Registration
- Real estate agents and brokers, and dealers in precious metals and stones, will be assisted with Governmentís mandatory registration process during half-day workshops organized by the Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI)ís regulatory staff. 8th May 2019, 3:50pm
- New Board Policies Implemented
- Policies concern application requirements and licensing periods to improve customer experience. 30th April 2019, 3:11pm
- Law Amendments Implemented
- Changes rectified urgent issues related to the Liquor Licence Law. 12th September 2018, 2:14pm
- Tobacco Licence Renewal
- DCI Reminds Tobacco Licence Holders to renew before the deadline. 11th September 2018, 3:44pm