For a better view on Department of Commerce & Investment, Update Your Browser.

Make a Complaint Against an Illegal Business

Every person carrying on a trade or business mentioned in the Schedule to the Trade & Business Licensing Law, 2018 must, unless exempted from this requirement under that law, take out an annual licence in respect of each place where such business is carried on.

Should members of the Public wish to submit a complaint or notify the Department of Commerce & Investment regarding any illegal business operations or activities, relevant details can be emailed to or 

Alternatively, reports can also be made in person at our business licensing counter on the ground floor of the Government Administration Building during our regular counter hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm/ Monday - Friday

What Can We Help You With?